Well, here we are...closer to the end of this part of the journey than the beginning, I guess you could say. Today was doctor appointment #10. Honestly, I was quite happy that the pounds are creeping up and the blood pressure is staying steady. I was especially pleased with my ability to keep myself calm after waiting over an hour to make the first trip to the back! Why on earth do you have to wait so long to see the doctor? It's one of the many lessons in patience I have had the last few months.
This week, nothing really any different than any other week. Same routine. Same measuring going on. One of my questions this week was regarding the baby's position. Apparently, the doctor had made a note last time -- 2 weeks ago -- that the baby is already head down. She explained how they usually don't flop back up once they are head down, and that is true for us, the baby is head down. Then, she said that we'd start weekly appointments, and just keep doing a good job and in two weeks, we'll start just waiting for baby to make his or her appearance.
WHAT???? I nearly flew off the table. Daniel & I agree, this little bun had better hang out in the oven for more than just two weeks. Of course, I'm still pulling for an April arrival date!
No comments:
Post a Comment