Ok, so I didn't really take any pictures Christmas...but I did New Years. Since Shelby's doing so much more these days, I've really focused on taking video. We even have video from her first New Year's moment...yes, she was up, partying it up with the rest of us!
This New Year's Eve we spent with some life-long friends. When you're still friends with people you went to school with, I think it helps to make you feel as if you never age! Thanks to them, we welcomed in the New Year with fireworks and great company! These are a few of the pictures from New Year's Eve.
We left the party early...well, just after midnight...and Shelby was asleep in the car almost immediately. Of course, the next day, she had a leap forward --- she was babbling like never before. It is always incredible to me how much she learns by seeing other mini-humans! There was lots and lots of "mama" "baba" and "vava" going on in our house on New Year's Day -- and ever since!



No comments:
Post a Comment