Thursday, August 12, 2010

August, really, August???

Whew...what a week...or 2, I guess it's been 2 weeks since the family reunion.
 
I'm attaching some pictures...the first 3 are at The Little Gym for a birthday party.  The ones in her little "San Antonio" dress were taken on Wednesday when she picked out what to wear.  We were just getting into our photo shoot when the camera battery died.  It was sad because she so wanted to take more pictures.  I never made time to charge the battery because she looked so pretty today...we were off to the doctor for 15 month check up.
 
Hopefully tomorrow will be an easy Friday and we can take more pictures.  Battery is on the charger as I type.  I can't complain -- she's 15 months old, I've taken THOUSANDS of pictures and this is like the 4th or 5th time I've charged my battery!
 
Oh yeah, she's learned to scream in the last 2 weeks, too!  It's mostly in excitement...when she sees us/hears us, or when the dogs get her attention. 
Hope you all have a good weekend!  We'll have our "Baby Simply Saline" and litte snot sucker with us everywhere we go...  On the bottom of the sucker it says "Made in China"  and Shelby is always "reading" those little bity words.  Then I read to her..."Made-in-China" and she laughs! :)

No comments: