Well, we had our nice little doctor's visit today. Of course, the wait is tremendous -- we were there for over 2 hours, including visit time. The visit lasted about 35 minutes. At least I honestly feel she is concerned and spends adequate time with us, she must spend adequate time with everyone, or we wouldn't wait so long!
No real signs of delivery. We scheduled an induction for Wednesday, 5/13/09. The doctor was willing to try for an induction this week, but Daniel & I agreed it would be best to give Mother Nature a few extra days to do her stuff. Hopefully something happens before Wednesday. If not, we'll be having the baby then. I know, 5/13 was not my pick...I was hoping for Monday, 5/11, but what can I do?
Lots of people seem to believe in the lunar calendar and anticipate us having the baby over the weekend. And of course, the girl predictions are still coming in quite strong. (Baby's heart rate today was in the mid 150 range, it never dropped below 147 and did go as high as 164. Apparently, that's another "girl" indicator.)
Tonight, we got a phone call to let us know the moon was full. Technically, it's 96% full. Yes, I googled it and tried to learn more about the moon phases. The next full moon is for May 9th, which is what the calendar has and what we are planning on. I think it would be pretty neat for the full moon to coincide with the arrival of our new addition.
For now, we're waiting....only somewhat patiently.
No comments:
Post a Comment