There's just too many pictures!
Shelby's 1st Easter was pretty good. Of course, I just can't recreate my own Easters (which I thought were FABULOUS). Here's a few pictures. She's still not crawling, but she's getting very eager to walk and thinks she can do it on her own.
Aunt Margie - that nursery rhyme book is still one of her favorites. She won't let me read many of them to her, because she's too busy turning her own pages. She will stop on a few --- especially "I'm A Little Teapot" so that we can sing the song and tip her over. If we put that book up on her bookshelf, she does her best to pull it out, if she can't, she's pointing for us to get it out.
She's babling a lot more. But that pointing and wimpering seems to be getting her what she wants quick enough. She'll even point to a glass, then to her mouth, as if she's really saying "I need a drink of that".
Thank goodness for the weather being so nice, because she just loves it outside.
You won't believe what her dad already got her for her birthday. Details coming soon!!














1 comment:
Wow, Shelby is already reading books with real pages?! That's so impressive! LOL - my kids can only be trusted with board books so far. :)
Post a Comment