Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fw: Pictures


 
Ok, so I've been horrible about blogging.  Shelby was sick, then I got sick...now I'm finally off to the doctor today because I just can't have another coughing, sleepless night.
 
These are from breakfast Sunday and a few shots in her 1st car.  I couldn't wait any longer to show it off!  She LOVES the car, they go out driving just about every day.  It's remote control operated, so for now, her dad drives her.  Once she can reach the gas, she'll be able to drive herself.  It's her birthday present that we just couldn't wait to give her.
 
As you can see in her breakfast picture, she points to whatever she wants.  I'm sure her pointing will delay her speech, just as her being carried around delayed crawling (no, she's still not crawling).  We don't care much, she's incredibly happy (now that she's not sick) and as always, we're trying to enjoy as many of her moments as we possibly can! :)
 
We're finishing up the plans for her 1st birthday party this weekend.  We've tried to keep it simple, and smaller than I originally anticipated.  It's just us and our aunts/uncles/cousin types.  After that last round of illness, we are desperately trying to keep germs down...apparently, we've got enough germs to keep us quite busy.
 
Hope your day is filled with laughter and nursery rhymes, ours are, and they are quite good this way!
 
Hugs,
Stephanie

No comments: