I'm inspired by my pals blogging. They have different reasons for their blogging and I am glad they do it. It's great to keep up with the events in everyone's life. I tried this before, and was a really good way for me to remember the moments of life. They happen so quickly, I'm always asking myself, where has the time gone?
Since my last blog post here, I lost my mom and gained my son. It is still surreal to me that I have 2 real live children that I am responsible for. Our little guy is almost 1.5 and there are no posts about him! He's awesome and is really growing into being a really funny little man. I'll post more about him...I'll post more so that I can remember our fun times -- and that i can share them with our viewers -- however few or many there may be!
Getting caught up, one post at a time!
No comments:
Post a Comment