Thursday, February 19, 2009

Trying to get ready....

I'm almost embarrassed to even post these pictures. Here's what the baby's room looks like today. Sadly, this is after I've spent hours in here cleaning out things.


I guess I didn't take an overview shot of the closet. Most of the things have been taken out of the closet. I'd like to think that's why the rest of the room has so much stuff. Some of the boxes have books from the bookshelf, some have files from work, some have stuff that needs to be donated. There's just so much stuff...



Don't you just love the TV stand? Yep, that's two old computers. At least one of those computers has been robbed of some parts. There's an old monitor that has an annoying little hum when it is turned on. I hate to just throw stuff in the garbage, but what is one to do?



I think Daniel plans on painting this weekend. HA! It makes me laugh because, well, you see how much stuff is in there! The boxes below are in the somewhat empty closet in that room. Those boxes contain the beginnings of what we've got for baby.


I had to share our first onsies for baby! We picked them up a few weeks ago. They're hanging there, in the closet, just waiting to be washed, worn and spit up on! See, I've really made some progress!

Wish us luck! At least Daniel is hoping to paint the hallway and our bedroom too! Those are not so full of clutter. Of course, we haven't picked out those colors, yet...ugh...more decisions. Thank goodness my aunts will be here this weekend, that should get me out of making more color choices!

No comments: