Today we had our third doctor's visit. It was a very typical appointment, not much changing that I can see. I've lost a whole 6 pounds since the first visit. Since, I've got plenty to spare, the doctor isn't concerned about the weight loss. (Not like it's all that much weight to lose anyway.) After she poked around on my belly, she said that everything is where it is supposed to be and growing at the right speed.
The exciting part was finally getting to hear the baby's heartbeat. I guess that makes it more real. I go back in 2 weeks for the triple screen blood work, unless I decide that it's a waste of time/money. The doctor doesn't feel it all that necessary, but, if it will help us in knowing things are ok, then she says go for it.
Hopefully, by Christmas we'll have actually had a peek into what ever is in there! At least today, I know what ever is in there, is just thumping away!
No comments:
Post a Comment