Monday, November 3, 2008

Names

We've been tossing around names for the team member to be. This weekend we decided that to offset the cost of adding on the newest team member, perhaps we should auction off some naming rights. Innovative, right?

Since I'm sure I will not be able to remember all of the names, soon I may post a list of what we've talked about. We are both hoping to find something that is not too common. There are so many "over used" names these days. But, we don't want anything too weird! I like short names, I'm sure that's because my name is much, much too long.

Of course, Daniel keeps talking about this Cinco de Mayo birthday possibility. AND, just a few weeks ago, I heard of some NFL guy legally changing his name to Cinco Ocho or something like that. So, maybe we should add Cinco.

Thoughts? Ideas?

No comments: